This perfectly maintained home is locate just minutes from Microsoft, great shopping & schools; located in a small community and is an excellent condo alternative. Home h...
Listing courtesy of Hallmark Realty.
Sited on a greenbelt lot is this fabulous townhome in the 55+ age restricted community of Cascara is loaded w/upgrades. Gleaming hardwoods thru the main floor, stainless ...
Listing courtesy of Home Team Real Estate.
Relax by the lake in your stunning lakefront townhome! This home welcomes you with new windows, fresh paint, new lighting, updated moldings & plank flooring. Kitchen feat...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Eastside Brokers, Inc..
The Winning Package! Popular “Whidbey” model home located just 2 blocks from the Cascade Club the social & activity hub of Trilogy. The spacious great room is flooded wit...
Listing courtesy of Home Team Real Estate.
Gorgeous 2 bedroom chic home offers great room concept layout w/dramatic high ceilings.Completely renovated down to the studs!Kitchen features two-tone cabinetry w/glass ...
Listing courtesy of John L. Scott, Inc..
Fabulous Golf course premier 17th fairway location, lovely Estate series Oakwood plan, Beautifully designed for Entertaining friends! This home is the perfect location, s...
Listing courtesy of Sterling Johnston Real Estate.
This spacious 1001 square-foot top floor end unit offers new paint and carpet, new bathroom sinks & faucets, soaring ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, windowseat with bi...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Metro Realty, Inc..
STUNNING 3 bed 2.5 bath in desirable 55+ Redmond Ridge Trilogy Community. Open concept home offers high vaulted ceilings, Maple hardwood flooring from the entry through ...
Listing courtesy of Best Choice Realty LLC.
Two tax parcels = 2 building lots, 1.27 acres each. Beautiful setting with a few nice trees, gentle slope, open meadow, easy to build. The east lot has a house on it but ...
Listing courtesy of Windermere Real Estate/East.
Nestled in the stylish Cobblestone Lane in Education Hill is this like-new, 4-bedroom craftsman gem, including luxury master suite & 5 pieces tiled bath, large walk-in cl...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Bellevue.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Perfect For: OUTDOOR Enthusiasts from All Over
Redmond is the ideal city for outdoor enthusiasts who love to spend time outdoors and take part in challenging activities that will not only keep them active, but experience this with friends and family.
• Experience the Magic! The So Bazaar Night Market is an imaginative platform for local artists, chefs and entertainers. It aims to promote downtown Redmond and occurs every Thursday night at the Redmond Central Connector Trail.
• It’s a race! K1 Speed takes go kart racing to the next level as this indoor cart is quite unique from other locations. There’s a whole new level of excitement here, with eco-friendly electric carts that offer superb performance, along with a fantastic entertainment venue.
• Feel like a night at the movies? iPic Theatres will make sure that you experience a whole new level of entertainment. Enjoy the Salt Lounge, offering the perfect art of mixology, and the Tanzy Express that gives you a professional chef-prepared grab & go meal.
• Fabulous Family Fun! Pine Lake Park is situated on the shores of Pine Lake and offers two playgrounds, a boat launch, a baseball field, swimming area and a fishing pier. It’s the perfect family outing in Redmond and you can enjoy a day of fun in the sun with the whole family.
The Lifestyle: Festive and Adventurous
The residents of Redmond, Washington takes pride in their heritage and this can be experienced by any tourist or visitor. Redmond is known for its community pride, participation and pioneer resourcefulness, offering residents a truly unique experience. As of 2014, Redmond has a population just short of 55,000 people and most of these residents truly enjoy the magnificent outdoor surroundings and adventurous activities that are available.
Craving some retail therapy? You can enjoy some of the best boutiques and shopping in Redmond, Washington. Residents can enjoy eclectic shopping opportunities. The Redmond Town Center offers over 110 shops, live theater, restaurants and world-class hotels – all in a wonderful outdoor setting.
Redmond’s Real Estate Market
When you think of properties in the Redmond area you immediately envision stylish, traditional family homes with beautiful gardens and spacious features. With beautiful trails, rivers, parks and lakes in all the different directions, Redmond truly offers a blend of rural and suburban feel with close access to big-city employment opportunities.
Featured Neighborhoods in Redmond, WA
• Bear Creek: This is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in Redmond in terms of land use. Located in the eastern part of the city, the name is derived from Bear Creek, a stream flowing through this popular neighborhood. Bear Creek spans 489 acres and is characterized by residential areas in the west and north, and resource land to the center.
• North Redmond: North Redmond finds itself within King County’s Urban Growth Area and also incorporated into King County. Although primarily residential, the area has several historic connections including an original 1909 homestead. North Redmond is served by trails and parks as well as large, open areas.
• Overlake Village: Overlake Village is seen as the largest employment center with a wide variety of land and office uses. The neighborhood is easily accessible from the SR-520 and the public transport service to Downtown Redmond, making it the perfect location to accommodate urban growth in the area.
You’ll Enjoy: Parks, Trails and All-Round Great Weather
The city of Redmond offers a wide range of great seasonal opportunities, and this includes colorful community festivals and musical performances. But if you’re not into festivals or seasonal activities, you can enjoy the great selection of parks, trails, bicycling guides and more. Some of the more popular trails include the King County Trail, running 11 miles long and offering the best environment for cyclists, runners and walkers. Redmond’s mild climate makes all of these activities enjoyable several seasons of the year.
Distinguished Schools in Redmond, WA
• Redmond High School | Grades 9 – 12 | 104th St., Redmond
• Norman Rockwell Elementary School | Grades K – 6 | 11125 162nd Ave, Redmond
• Medina Academy | Grades PK – 6 | P O Box 2682, Redmond
Redmond, WA Utilities
• City of Redmond | Water
• AT & T | Phone & Internet
• Arco | Gas
The Workforce: Booming Infrastructure and a Growing Economy
Redmond has a booming infrastructure with multiple projects underway which aim to further improve this town for everyone. With an unemployment rate of less than 4%, this city offers promising opportunities for the skilled workforce. With many job opportunities listed, this is a promising move for families that want to settle in a magnificent area with great potential.
Why We Live Here: Stylish Living and a Spacious Environment
Homes in Redmond are known for their spacious designs and beautiful finishes, making this a great investment opportunity for the modern home owner. There are also beautiful farm listings available which boast magnificent estates and majestic views. If you’d like to learn more about Redmond’s real estate market, check out our available listings!